First Night New Bedford MA 2013
No need to travel to Boston or Providence, First Night New Bedford MA 2013 will be full of fun family activities and of course fireworks. Come celebrate New Years Eve 2012 in New Bedford MA. There will be great shows, dining, bars, street performers, activities and a great firework display in Custom House Square. So help us close out 2012 and ring in 2013!
Here are some of the free activities, no button required!
2-4 Hat Making at Artworks
4:30 Greetings from the Mayor at City Hall. Followed by performances from Ms. New Bedford, The Showstoppers and the Steel Drum Ensemble from Umass Dartmouth
5pm Story telling at public library and Artworks!
8:30 Fireworks in Custom House Square
- Fire Spinning at Whaling Museam and Wings Court
- Ice Sculpting at Custom House Square
- Jedies Magic Circus at BCC
- Aerial Arts at the YMCA
- The Showstoppers at Penler Space
- Toe Jam Puppet Band at YMCA
- Trevor the Juggler on William St
- Fado w/ Ana Vinagre at the Visitor Center
- Tem Blessed and the Blessed Energy Band at Nativity Prep
- DJ Anghelli at Wings Court
- Jazz at the Whaling Museum
- Celtic Music at Celtic Coffee House
- Folk Music at Cafe Arpeggio
- The O’Tools at 767 Exchange
- Swing Dancing with the Hep Cats at the Atrium
Look for parking at the Elm St garage, expect street closings around William St and Custom House Square. Be safe and enjoy First Night New Bedford MA 2013.